“One Network and One Station” Solution for Digital Mine
1. System Overview
The “one network and one station” solution for digital mines is based on the concept of “one network and one station +” for digital mines, organically integrating multiple systems such as the precise positioning, monitoring, communication, IP broadcast and industrial TV systems, thus realizing the unified access, loading and management of mine systems. “One network” refers to the underground backbone ring network; and “one station” refers to the integrated substation integrating the switching, precise positioning, 4G wireless communication, wireless broadband, voice gateway, monitoring, data transmission and other modules. “+” indicates the systems that are not connected to the substation, such as the video monitoring system and underground broadcast system.
(1) Positioning subsystem
Based on ZigBee TOF/UWB TOF high-precision positioning technology, this system is mainly used for real-time positioning and management of underground personnel, vehicles and equipment, to improve the safety of underground environment and the efficiency in underground personnel, vehicle and equipment management. The positioning subsystem is mainly composed of the integrated substation positioning module, personnel identification card, information-based miner lamp, vehicle card, object card, portable card detector, etc.
(2) Communication and dispatching subsystem
It is used for voice communication and data transmission. Different from other broadband communication systems, this system is fully compatible with the public network. Mobile phones for mines can be directly connected to the public communication system for communication between the ground and underground. This system can also be connected with a wired telephone system for intercommunication, unified dispatching, etc.
(3) Monitoring subsystem
The monitoring module can be connected with underground sensors for real-time monitoring of the parameters of underground environments, to improve the underground safety. The monitoring module has multiple sensor interfaces, and supports the connection of current, frequency, analog and switching signal sensors.
(4) Wireless broadband subsystem
The thin AP architecture deployment is adopted for data transmission between wireless devices. This system supports the WLAN access management and control, VLAN division, QoS management, DHCP division, user access management and control, user switching, WEP/WPA/WPA2/ 802.1x wireless network security mode, wireless IPS/IDS, two-layer user isolation, etc.
(5) Voice broadcast subsystem
It can be connected with the Ethernet module, using a network as the transmission platform. Its IP address can be set flexibly for intelligent timing, location and packet broadcasting. The system is also suitable for long-distance transmission. Due to the self-excited suppression and noise suppression, the system has high-quality stereo output.
3. Industry Advantages
(1) Systems can be connected and loaded in a unified manner based on the concept of “one network and one station”.
(2) Each subsystem is connected to the Ethernet ring network system, which is stable, reliable and flexible.
(3) The integrated substation features the highly integrated and modular structure, for which a plug-in architecture can be adopted.
(4) The positioning accuracy is ±3m or less baseed on ZigBee TOF positioning technology, and 30cm or less based on UWB TOF positioning technology.
(5) The 4G communication technology is used in the wireless communication system for unified dispatching of wired and wireless systems on the ground and underground.
2. Easy to install and maintain
(1) One device is suitable for multiple systems.
(2) Only one device needs to be maintained at the late stage.
(3) Modular and pluggable boards are conducive for quick replacement and upgrade.
(4) Real-time monitoring by different types of network monitoring software (network management software and substation monitoring software) for stable operation.
3. High reliability
(1) Integrated substation to form a ring network.
(2) Integrated substation subject to coal safety certification, including the tests of protection against mildew, moisture and salt mist, vibration test, electrostatic test and EMC test.
(3) Stable operation of the integrated substation over years in many projects of well-known domestic coal enterprises and groups.
4. High compatibility
Integration of optical, electrical, 485, RJ11, sensor and WiFi ports, compatible with other devices of projects.